Do You wish to join EFCC? If yes, read this post to the end to get all the information and guides about EFCC recruitment.
EFCC Recruitment Application form for 2020 is yet to be out. This post will be updated as soon as the form is out on EFCC portal at www.efccnigeria.org/efcc/career
Is EFCC Recruitment 2020 Out?
EFCC Recruitment Form for 2020 is not yet out on the EFCC portal. This post will be updated as soon as the Nipost Recruitment form is out.
EFCC Recruitment Requirements
- Physical Requirements: Height, Lack of deformities/Tattoos.
- Candidates must be indigenes of any of the above states they are applying for.
- They should also come along with shorts/round neck tee shirts for the exercise.
How To Apply For EFCC Recruitment 2020
Please note that all applicants must be:
- Must be single
- Must have their relevant educational certificates and not statement of result
- Must be physically fit.
- Must attach their certificate of Indigene/Local Government Area and birth certificate to their applications.
How to Apply Online
Eligible candidates should submit their applications in person to the EFCC address provided hereunder:
Venue: EFCC office, No. 16A, Reverend Oyebode Crescent, Iyaganku GRA, Ibadan, Oyo State.
Time: 8:00 am Daily
Applicants Should Take note of the following:
- Candidates should report to the nearest EFCC zonal office for physical screening from…, while graduates can submit their CV’s at different nearest zonal offices.
- Interested candidates are expected to come with their Curriculum Vitae (CV), Passport Photographs, original copies of their credentials and other relevant documents for sighting.
- Candidates will be expected to comply with certain physical requirements like minimum height and absence of any physical deformities or tattoos
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EFCC Recruitment Closing Date
The management has not fixed the closing date for the recruitment, we will update you once it is out. visit this page daily to have access to updates.
Note: The EFCC offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees.
Recruitment of new personnel into the Commission’s service is done as the need arises and could be general or specific.
There are presently no available job vacancies. Please keep in touch.
The operations of the EFCC are often, very sensitive in nature. The EFCC, therefore, will initiate an intensive background investigation that you must pass before you can join the service. This is immediately after you pass our interview process and before you receive a conditional offer of employment.
The investigation includes a medical examination; verification of all employment documents submitted to us by you; a test for illegal drugs; credit and records checks; and extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbours, friends, etc.