FUWUKARI Post UTME Form 2020/2021 & Admission cut off marks: This page is made to update all students who want to register and participate in the Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State Screening exercise for 2020/2021 academic session. Students made their choices during the JAMB Registration regarding their courses and institutions.
The Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State Post UTME Screening Form Updates for 2020/2021 academic session is given below.
When is FUWUKARI Post UTME Form 2020 Coming out?
How can I register for the FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening?
What Is FUWUKARI Cut off Mark 2020?
How Much is FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening Form 2020
What are the Requirements for FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening 2020?
When will FUWUKARI Post UTME Form 2020 be out
The Post UTME screening form will be out anytime between August and September, you can visit the official site below for Updates. Candidates who chose the Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby advised to apply for an aptitude test early once it is out, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose FUWUKARI as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Apply for the FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening 2020
The following are the steps required to register for FUWUKARI Screening:
- Visit the University official websitewww.fuwukari.edu.ng/ for the steps necessary to register the post utme
- On the home page of the Federal University Wukari Portal website, click on 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening Registration.
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2, 000 only excluding bank charges.
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to WEBPAY page. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g. Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- After Login, click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 25KB.
- Acceptable format is JPEG.
- Picture must be digital passport photograph.
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB.
- On completion of bio-data, click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
- For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applied in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Automatic disqualification at any stage of result falsification
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Post-UTME Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
Note: All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed
FUWUKARI Cut off Mark 2020?
As previously stated above, candidates who wish to take part in the FUWUKARI Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose FUWUKARI as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How much is FUWUKARI Post UTME Form 2020?
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee. To know the actual amount visit the official site, we will update it here once it is confirmed.
FUWUKARI Post bUTME Closing Date
The University management has not released any information about the post UTME Opening and closing date
FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Note that UTME candidates are required to score at least 160 and above, while Direct Entry Candidates should obtain GCE A/L, IJMB, Advance NABTEB, and Credit at NCE and ND (excluding University Diploma).
Apart from the requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2020 FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready. The Requirement will be updated, you can equally visit the official site for it.
Hope you are well guided, you are advised to drop your comment on the comment box below, one of our admins will attend to you.