LAUTECH Post UTME Form 2020/2021: This page is made to update all students who want to register and participate in the Screening exercise for 2020/2021 academic session. The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Post UTME Screening Form Updates for 2020/2021 academic session is given below.
How can I register for the LAUTECH Post UTME Screening?
What Is LAUTECH Cut off Mark 2020?
How Much is LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form 2020
What are the Requirements for LAUTECH Post UTME Screening 2020?
When will LAUTECH Post UTME Form 2020 be out
The Post UTME screening form is not on sales, We will update you once it is out.
LAUTECH Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who chose the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso as First Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby advised to apply for an aptitude test early once it is out, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME.
- Those who did not choose LAUTECH as First Choice but scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- Must possess a minimum of credit passes in at least five (5) subjects at 0’Level, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in the GCE, SSCE, (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
How to Apply for LAUTECH Post UTME Screening 2020
The following are the steps required to register for LAUTECH Screening:
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
Other Relevant Information:
- Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
- Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
LAUTECH Cut off Mark 2020?
As previously stated above, candidates who wish to take part in the LAUTECH Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose LAUTECH as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How much is LAUTECH Post UTME Form 2020?
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a registration fee. Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only
LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Apart from the requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2020 LAUTECH Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready. The Requirement will be updated, you can equally visit the official site for it
Hope you are well guided, you are advised to drop your comment on the comment box below, one of our admins will attend to you.