UNICAL Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 & Admission cut off marks: This page is made to update all students who want to register and participate in the University of Calabar Screening exercise for 2020/2021 academic session. Students made their choices during the JAMB Registration regarding their courses and institutions, check and confirm your choices to avoid mistakes during the registration that most students do and complain bitterly after.
The University of Calabar, Calabar Post UTME Screening Form Updates for 2020/2021 academic session is given below.
When will UNICAL Post UTME Form 2020 be out
The Post UTME screening form will be out anytime between August and September, you can visit the official site below for Updates. Candidates who chose the University of Calabar as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby advised to apply for an aptitude test early once it is out, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose UNICAL as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Apply for the UNICAL Post UTME Screening 2020
The following options are available for the application of Unical Post Utme:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID (PIN)
Banks to Buy Unical Scratch Card
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
The following are the steps required to register for UNICAL Screening:
- Visit the University official website www.unical.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2020/2021 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank above with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
What Is UNICAL Cut off Mark 2020?
As previously stated above, candidates who wish to take part in the UNICAL Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose UNICAL as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How much is UNICAL Post UTME Form 2020?
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee. To know the actual amount visit the official site, we will update it here once it is confirmed.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Apart from the requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2020 UNICAL Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that following Documents are ready.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph.
- The Post UTME exercise is a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Special candidates with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
What to Note for the UNICAL Post Utme Screening Exercise
- Impersonation during the Unical Post Utme exam is considered unethical and any culprit caught may be jailed up to 5 years
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are advised to check the Unical Portal for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for admission or any Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
Hope you are well guided, you are advised to drop your comment on the comment box below, one of our admins will attend to you.