UNIMED Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 & Admission cut off marks: This post will update all students who want to register and participate in the Screening exercise for 2020/2021 academic session. The University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State Post UTME Screening Form Updates for 2020/2021 academic session is given below.
How can I register for the UNIMED Post UTME Screening?
What Is UNIMED Cut off Mark 2020?
How Much is UNIMED Post UTME Screening Form 2020
What are the Requirements for UNIMED Post UTME Screening 2020?
When will UNIMED Post UTME Form 2020 be out
UNIMED Post UTME Form is not yet out, We will update you once it is out.
UNIMED Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who chose University of Medical Sciences University as First Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby advised to apply for an aptitude test early once it is out, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME.
- Those who did not choose UNIMED as First Choice but scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2020 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening. Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
How to Apply for the UNIMED Post UTME Screening 2020
The school management has released the steps involved in registering for the post utme screening. The steps are outlined below.
The following are the steps required to register for UNIMED Screening:
Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unimed.edu.ng .
Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- On Post-UTME Portal, Click on APPLICATION FORM with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng).
Items to Bring to the Post UTME Venue
- All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- Electronic Payment Receipt.
- Printed copy of the completed 2020/2021 Admission Screening slip.
UNIMED Cut off Mark 2020?
As previously stated above, candidates who wish to take part in the UNIMED Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 160 in their UTME. Those who did not choose UNIMED as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How much is UNIMED Post UTME Form 2020?
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee. To know the actual amount visit the official site, we will update it here once it is confirmed. The previous fee for the screening was #2500 (two thousand five hundred naira)
UNIMED Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Apart from the requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2020 UNIMED Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready. The Requirement will be updated, you can equally visit the official site for it.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for admission or any Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
Hope you are well guided, you are equally advised to drop your comment on the comment box below, one of our admins will attend to you.