UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 & Admission cut off marks: This page is made to update all students who want to register and participate in the University of Uyo Screening exercise for 2020/2021 academic session. Students made their choices during the JAMB Registration regarding their courses and institutions, check and confirm your choices to avoid mistakes during the registration that most students do and complain bitterly after. The University of Uyo, Uyo Post UTME Screening Form Updates for 2020/2021 academic session is given below.
Questions Students keep asking
When is UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2020 Coming out?
How can I register for the UNIUYO Post UTME Screening?
What Is UNIUYO Cut off Mark 2020?
How Much is UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form 2020
What are the Requirements for UNIUYO Post UTME Screening 2020?
When will UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2020 be out
The Post UTME screening form will be out anytime between August and September, you can visit the official site below for Updates. Candidates who chose the University of Uyo as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby advised to apply for an aptitude test early once it is out, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose UNIUYO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to register/Apply for the UNIUYO Post UTME Screening 2020
The following are the steps required to register for UNIUYO Screening:
- Visit the University official websitewww.uniuyo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2019/2020 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
What Is UNIUYO Cut off Mark 2020?
As previously stated above, candidates who wish to take part in the UNIUYO Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose UNIUYO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How much is UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2020?
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee. To know the actual amount visit the official site, we will update it here once it is confirmed.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Apart from the requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2020 UNIUYO Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready. The Requirement will be updated, you can equally visit the official site for it.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for admission or any Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
Hope you are well guided, you are advised to drop your comment on the comment box below, one of our admins will attend to you.